Welcome to our pupil area. Here you will find your home learning as well as interesting and useful information.
The Home Learning Zone & Year Group Pages provides you with your daily home learning tasks.
The Activity Hub is where you can find lots of fun and educational things to do at home.
Helpful websites and telephone numbers
Childline - 0800 1111
NSPCC 24 hour free phone service - 0800 800 500
Children's Rights - Know your rights
We are a Rights Respecting School and every month we have an article of the month. View the Article of the Month Family Homework here.
Below is a list of all 45 Articles from the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Young Carers Information
Here is some helpful information for our young carers called 'Be Bothered'. Do you know what a young carer is? Do you know if you are a young carer? Do you know your rights? Click the full screen button to view this information.
- Go to our dedicated Covid 19 Updates page for the latest information for school re-opening in September.
- Have you seen our Children's Information page all about Good Mental Health and Well-being?
- A video filled with wonderful memories of our Y6 Irish Band and Irish Dance members.
- One day in March - A poem from Ms Roberts to all staff, pupils and parents
- Please head to our Letters page (under Parents Information) for copies of the latest letters.