PE & Sports Development
The PE & Sports Development premium must be used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport, for the benefit of primary-aged pupils, in the 2019/2020 academic year, to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
We are proud to have been awarded the School Games Mark 2019/2020 for the 3rd time.
It is expected that schools will see an improvement against the following 5 key indicators:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
This year we will receive £19,440.
The money can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools. The money will be used to benefit all children, regardless of their sporting ability.