We value the relationship we have with our parents and strive to develop and maintain a relationship with all of our families that is beneficial to each and every pupil. We know that parents are their child's first and foremost educator and that working together, we can ensure all pupils achieve their true potential.
Covid 19 Notice
Please take a look at the Home Activities for Families and the pupil Home Learning Zone to support your family through the Covid-19 pandemic. There you will find hours of activities, games and clips to help keep your child entertained and educated as well as the weekly Home Learning Schedules for each year group.
Communication with Parents
There are various ways in which we communicate with parents. We are always here to listen and support you and your child with any concerns you may have. We encourage you to make contact with school directly regarding personal issues or circumstances and to engage with us in sharing your child's successes in less formal ways.
Here is a list of ways in which we communicate with parents:
- Helpline email
- Class email
- Your child's teacher
- School Office
- Parent App
- Weekly Newsletter
- Go to our dedicated Covid 19 Updates page for the latest information for remote learning in the spring term.
- Please join your child's zoom class daily - it is compulsory. Please contact school if you do not have a device for home learning. Please go to Class Charts for more information and resources for home learning, set by your child's teacher.
- Have you seen our Children's Information page all about Good Mental Health and Well-being?
- Letter for the re-opening of School
- One day in March - A poem from Ms Roberts to all staff, pupils and parents